Book Tickets Online
AboutTorpo church was built and consecrated in 1880 close to the old Stave church. The Stave church was too cold and draughty to be used during winter time.
During the renovation in 1926 the church got a glass paiting with a motif of the 4 evangelists. The church was renovated once more in 1974. There are approx 2 - 3 services a month here and weddings, confirmations, baptisms and burials.